These rare earth neodymium Cup magnets are made for holding stuff & that is what they do best. Neodymium magnets are unique because of their extreme resistance to demagnetization and will only lose their magnetism if they’re heated above 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Magnets Provides 40 Pounds Of Holding Power
– Maximum Working Temperature 176 F (80 C)
– Material: Sintered Ndfeb Neodymium
– Rating: 14,800 Gauss Pulling Force
– Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, The Poles Are On The 1/2″ Thickness
– Coating: ni+Cu+Ni 3 Layer Plated
– Tolerance: All The Dimensions Are +/-0.002in With Coating
– These are not the magnets you played with as children 10-20 times the force of those old time magnets.